MileagePlus X app from United is running a Cyber Monday promotion, which is very appealing. As per the promotion, users can get up to ten miles per dollar that is spent at select retailers. This is actually double of the normal best offer from the app.
When a user shops through the MileagePlus X app, the user is essentially buying a gift card to the retailer. These gift cards do not expire, so the deal can be much attractive even if the user is not planning to shop at any of the retailers any time soon. The new offers for Cyber Monday through the United MileagePlus X app are listed below.
- Earn 4 miles per dollar spent at JCPenney, Dell.com, and Romano’s Macaroni Grill.
- Earn 5 miles per dollar spent at Bath & Body Works, Maggiano’s Little Italy, Lowe’s, and Xbox.com.
- Earn 6 miles per dollar spent at Staples, Sears, and Toys R Us.
- Earn 8 miles per dollar spent at Columbia Sportswear and Chili’s.
- Earn 10 miles per dollar spent at BedandBreakfast.com, GAP, Banana Republic, Buca di Beppo, Nike, On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina, and Old Navy. Users can also avail a 25% bonus if they are making the purchase with United MileagePlus Explorer credit card.
Users can also stack the deal to earn even more United miles when shopping via the MileagePlus shopping portal. For instance, if you buy a 100 dollar Nike gift card via the MileagePlus X app, you can earn 1000 United miles, together with a 250 mile bonus if you have a United co-branded card like the United MileagePlus Explorer Card.
You could then buy items from Nike making use of the MileagePlus shopping portal. This would help you earn an additional 400 miles for hundred dollars purchase, and you will earn 1400 miles (or 1650 miles if you used United-branded credit card) in the end. This means that it is time to do some shopping with the MileagePlus shopping app.